Monday, January 10, 2011

Photo Project!

A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a couple of hanging photo trays from Archivers. They had all different sizes to choose from and some really great project ideas for them. I decided to use pictures from mine and Brandon's trip to Boston in 2008. I LOVE the way it turned out! Here are some of the things I did:

I took a map from a book that we used on our trip, photocopied and printed it out on resume paper, then inked the sides to give it an "aged" appearance.

I used my wonderful Cricut for the letters in "Boston."

I used themed stickers that had famous Boston landmarks.

I found some cute bronze hardware in the shape of a suitcase, antique-like ribbon, and really fantastic buttons to add a little flair!

I can't WAIT to hang it up!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips