Sunday, January 9, 2011

Favorite Things To Do When it Snows!!!



It's SNOWING! This is the first significant snowfall of the year here in Memphis and it's looking VERY white outside right now! I'm off work for the next two days, so to avoid getting out in this mess I stocked up on food for myself and Ruby when I left work tonight. So what am I going to do with myself while I am snowed in? Here are some of my favorite things to do on "snow days"-
1. Work out! Forget using the snow as an excuse not to go to the gym and workout- I have a stationary bike and my P90X DVDs.

2. Curl up with Ruby by a fire! We have a real fireplace, but I think I'm going to cart my little "fake fireplace" around the house with me! This little heater that we bought at Lowes has flames made to look like a real fire is burning in the stove. I love it!

3. Take a hot bath and read my NOOK! So what if I didn't have time to stock up on books! I can just download whatever I want from Barnes & Noble, and poof! It magically appears on my NOOK in no time!

4. Watch Ruby play outside in the snow. Ruby loves the snow! She has so much fun jumping around it it and getting it on her nose:)

I've got plenty of stuff to do- SO BRING ON THE SNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips