Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



1.  I'm loving that Anniston and I had a play date with our friends Amanda and her little boy, Bridger yesterday.  Bridger is almost 5 months and they had so much fun playing together!






2.  I'm loving that I booked an hour long massage on Friday!  I need it and I'm looking forward to a little pampering!

3.  I love that the Olympics is about to start!  I've been watching some of the trials and I can't wait until July.  I really love the summer Olympics- there are so many sports that I enjoy watching.  It's always so inspiring to watch these amazing athletes dedicate their lives to training for this.  Go Team Phelps!

4.  I love this monogram necklace that I purchased from Etsy a couple of weeks ago.  I've already had so many compliments on it and people asking where I purchased it.  The shop is ElizaJayCharm and she is VERY afordable. I bought a turquoise one and a cream colored one!



5.  Lastly, I'm loving my sweet baby girl who always brightens my day with her smile:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips