Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter

Friday morning we were up bright and early for a very special Easter photo shoot with my fabulous and very talented sister, Allie.   We had been planning this for weeks and I was giddy with excitement.  The photo shoot went so well.  Anniston did decide to have a rather large poopy about 10 minutes into the session.  I was able to save her dress, but her brand new white ruffle bloomers (with monogram, I might add) were unable to be saved.  She was in a pretty good mood, and it only took us singing a couple of rounds of "I'm a Little Teapot" to get to her grin from ear to ear.

I am so thankful I have an awesome sister who takes time out of her day to do this sort of thing.  She claims she still has a lot to learn and just wants "practice."  While that may be true, I personally don't think it gets much better than this!  So thank you, Allie, for spending the time to capture Anniston's first Easter with us!  We are so grateful.  











4 comments:

  1. oh so cute! I love them all. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most gorgeous, beautiful family. I hope your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely adorable! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures turned out super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips