Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012


This Christmas was so much fun.  Having a 14 month old made the holidays so exciting.  I had so much fun shopping for gifts for Anniston.  Even though Anniston didn't really understand all the excitement of gifts and Santa just yet, Brandon and I had a blast setting out her loot from Santa and seeing her reaction the next morning!

Here is what Santa brought Anniston this year:

 From left to right:  Care Bear Harmony Bear (in the gift sack), Leap Pad Tag Junior, pink vintage kitchen, shopping cart, play curling iron, hair straightener, blow dryer (wrapped present), small vanity and mirror, and a baby doll stroller.

She didn't quite know what to think of it all.  I had Brandon record her reaction on video.  She looked at with a semi-confused expression on her face and then looked back at me as if to say, "How did all these new toys get in here?"  Then she had to check everything out!

I didn't really know if she would enjoy her play kitchen just yet but she did!  She LOVES it.  She loves picking up the phone and opening and closing all the cabinets.

Aren't her Christmas pjs just the cutest?  Mimi bought them for her to wear Christmas morning!

After we played for awhile we then started getting ready for our trip to Jackson to spend the day with my family.  It was so much fun.  I have definitely reached the point where I care nothing about getting gifts for myself- as long as Anniston is having fun that is all that matters!

Here are some shots from Christmas at my Aunt Nancy's house:







A great Christmas in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips