Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



(one)  I'm loving my cute baby girl in headbands!  Specifically, the soft, stretchy kind.  Look how cute she looks in them!  This one just happened to come with the outfit but I'm already on Etsy buying them in every color!

The wind-blown look is natural- it was really windy out!


(two)  I'm loving this new citrus/green chevron chair I scored for 89.00!  Hoorah!  Now I just have to decide which room to put it in....


(three)  I finished another organizing project.  My husband thinks I have gone crazy.  I think I'm just so excited that we actually have room now to properly organize and keep things neat!  My gift wrapping supplies were next on my "list."  Look at how neatly all my gift wrap paraphernalia is stored!  It fits perfectly inside my awesome "craft closet!"  I think I might even put some cute labels on it:)


(four)  I love that we took Anniston to her first show a couple of weeks ago.  We took her to see Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music at the Fed Ex Forum.  This girl LOVES her some Elmo.  And really all the characters from Sesame Street.  I was apprehensive about her sitting still throughout the show but she LOVED it!  She got so excited when Elmo and all the rest of the characters first came out on the stage.  And then she got busy dancing.  If they handed out awards for the child that did the most dancing at the show she would have that in the bag!  In the few days following the show, she wanted to watch Elmo nonstop!  Every time I turned on the TV she would bring me the remote and say "Elmo."  I can't wait to take her to the next show that comes to town.



2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Love that chair!
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up...love that chevron chair and or gift wrap station! I need that! Did you buy it or make it?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips