Friday, September 20, 2013

Get Ready to SHOP at Rhea Lana's Germantown-Collierville Consignment Sale



I'm so excited to be one of the bloggers for the Rhea Lana Germantown-Collierville Consignment Sale this year.  My friend, Sarah, and I met up tonight to get a sneak peek at all the great deals this year.  And there are A LOT!  Trust me, you don't want to miss this sale!  If you are a local, shopping starts tomorrow for consignors, moms-to-be, and guests.  Public shopping begins on Sunday from 12pm to 5pm, Monday from 10am to 7pm, and Tuesday from 10am to 2pm.  Check out their website, www.germantown.rhealana.com, for more detailed information.

So, back to all the fantastic stuff up for sale this year.  Consigners were still bringing in their loot but here is what it looked like tonight:

 

All of the racks are neatly organized by size so it's easy to quickly spot where you want to shop.


We checked out the girls' section first, of course, since Sarah and I both have little girls.  I'm giddy with excitement just thinking about all the cute outfits I saw.  Here are just a few of the things that caught my eye:




They also have a huge selection of Halloween costumes!


The boys' sections had tons of cute stuff as well.  Check out these precious outfits:





The shoes were neatly organized into bins, by sizes, so it's easy to locate the size you are looking for.


If you are in need of a stroller, this is the place to come.  They had a great selection:


And the TOYS!  I saw so many cute things I want to buy for Anniston- and at great prices, too!

How cute are these drum sets?
 


 
 
They also had a TON of books:
 
 
 
Rhea Lana's also has brand new Melissa and Doug toys offered at discount prices. 
 

 
Yes, some of these will be making their way home with me.  Maybe I will save some for Christmas presents?
 
I'm SO excited to get to shop tomorrow and find some awesome deals.  Check back with me tomorrow as I will be sharing what I purchased!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips