Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday





one.  I have officially picked a theme for Anniston's 2nd birthday party!  If you know me at all, you know I am NOT a procrastinator.  I love starting early, so that I don't feel pressured to get things done and I can sit and think on ideas over the next few months.  I'm really going to try to keep it simple and not go all out.  But sometimes that's so hard because I LOVE planning her birthday parties!  I'm not going to reveal the theme just yet- but here's a sneak peak!!!



two.  My bathroom shade is up!  Yay!  I love the look of a roman shade and I'm so happy with the fabric!  Pics of my finished guest bath coming soon!



three.  Allie and I took Anniston to Kid's Play for the first time yesterday and oh my did we have fun!  It's toddler day on Tuesdays and Thursdays so the other kids there were about Anniston's size and age.  They have 2 bouncy house things, a little train set, and plenty of other toddler-friendly toys.  I was so proud of my little girl!  She played so well with everyone and wasn't intimidated by some of the other "bigger" boys that were there playing where she was.  She just jumped right in.  It was a blast and a great way to entertain her on my days off when it's way too hot to play outside.

It was hard to get a clear pic because she was moving so fast:(



four.  How fun is this Mickey Mouse cookie cutter I bought on Amazon?  I'm hoping the fun shape will be perfect to cut out her sandwiches that I send for her lunch to her new daycare!



five.  Let me tell you- my child knows how to pout when she doesn't get her way.  Is this not the saddest face ever??  She was tired and hungry and wanted her paci- which I didn't give her because I'm trying to only give it to her at night.  She mostly does really well but this time she broke out the sad face on me:(


Linking up today with Natasha and the other girls!

3 comments:

  1. It is so hard for me not to go all out on parties as well. Definitely the perfectionist in me!

    That pouty face is the sweetest thing! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a mickey cutter from amazon too but mine was way smaller. will you send me a link for that one? Also, I cant wait to see what you have planned for her party. Im sure it will be fabulous! Let me know if you need any help. Is that a chalkboard I see? Where did you find that? I have been looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JPTH3W/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      I want to get a few other cookie cutters too- like stars and circles and so forth! I got the chalkboard at Hobby Lobby! They have lots of different sizes too!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips