Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Linking up today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


one.  It's nearing back to school time, my friends!  Even though Annie isn't "technically" in school, she will be starting a new daycare in August.  I've been having so much fun preparing.
Check out the super cute new backpack I got her.  I ordered a matching lunchbox, too, but it hasn't come in yet.  


two.  It's consignment season!  Although I've technically only been to one consignment sale (and I only shopped, I didn't consign), I'm going all in on the Sweet Repeats sale coming up this fall.  This sale only takes and sells high end brands and I've already started sorting through Annie's clothes and getting them ready.  I'm hoping to score some super cute Janie and Jack, Tea, and Matilda Jane stuff!

three.  I've currently been on the hunt for some cute artwork/prints to jazz up my bathrooms and I've scored big on Etsy!  I recently ordered this print for my guest bathroom that's off of the playroom.  The only difference is that mine is a different font and done in navy, since I'm going with navy and mustard yellow in my bathroom.  

I also order this one for my downstairs guest bathroom. Obviously, it's done with our monogram. It sits in a frame on my floating shelves.  I LOVE the sleek, modern look of these typography prints!


four. I love how Anniston has started asking questions here lately.  It's really cute.  She will ask "What's that?" and point to all kinds of random objects.  Over and over.  And over.  Her new favorite question is, "Mommy, what doin'?"  Then when I tell her what I'm doing she will chuckle and say, "Yeah, ok."  And she won't stop at that one.  She will ask what I'm doing (while I'm still doing whatever I was doing 5 minutes ago) over and over.  It's just too cute to be annoying.  I love my little girl!


That's all I have for today.  Annie and I are lounging around the house today with the sniffles, so we are going to rest up!  Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! I am now following!!
    Super excited to continue reading and getting to know you through your blog!!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips