Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday




1.  We got a call a couple of weeks ago that Anniston had gotten into a daycare that I had put our name on the waiting list for.  I already had a place for her to go this fall, but once I toured this place, I fell in love.  So in love that I was actually excited that I'm a working mother and have to send her to a preschool/daycare.  I CANNOT WAIT for her to start her school.  They offer gymnastics, music, dance and have all sorts of fun festivals, fundraisers, and special programs.  Anniston is going to have a BLAST.  I'm so giddy with excitement that I've already started "back to school" shopping!

2.  Brandon and I have been having so much fun the past few weeks hanging out in the pool at night after Anniston goes to bed.  We turn on the radio, get our cooler, and float around on our super sweet floats just hanging out and talking.  It is so relaxing and it feels like we are on vacation!

3.  My cubes that I ordered from Ballard Designs came in last week and I <3 chair="" desk:="" for="" is="" kitchen="" my="" nbsp="" one="" p="" the="" them.=""> 

And the other is just extra seating or a foot stool for my den/great room:

 
 
4.  I reserved our spot to the Kid's Play in Germantown's special character dinner featuring DORA!  We had tentatively planned a small weekend getaway for just the two of us that same weekend, but when I found out about this, I knew we would have more fun taking her to this!  My friend and her daughter are going too so it should be a lot of fun.  I can't wait to see the look on Anniston's face when she sees Dora in person!
 
 
 
 5. The roman shade I ordered from an Etsy shop came in last week.  We haven't had time to hang it yet but I know I'm going to love it.  I was hesitant about ordering a custom shade online, which is why I only ordered the one I need for my guest bath.  If I like it as much as I think I'm going to once I hang it, I may get this lady to do my kitchen windows and the playroom windows too.  It was very affordable!  Don't you just looooove the fabric?  I picked it and had it shipped to her!

 That's all for today!  Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. what school did she get into??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christ the King on Park and Estate. Right on my way to and from work so thankfully it's convenient!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips