Friday, November 18, 2011

Anniston's Newborn Photo Shoot

My awesome cousin, Kimberly, came over a couple of weeks after Anniston was born to take Anniston's newborn pictures. I had been preparing for this for months before she was born. It seems like I spent hours on the internet looking at outfits and photo props to use. Almost everything she is wearing in the pictures came form Etsy. Have I mentioned that I LOVE Etsy? I don't think I paid over $20 for anything. You can find some really great, unique pieces.

Kimberly did a fantastic job. She was so patient with us all. Anniston was really good for the most part. I can't believe we got so many good shots with her eyes open. Most babies' eyes are closed for their newborn shoot. She was so tolerable of all the outfit changes- suprisingly. I think the pictures turned out so great!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips