Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Belated Halloween!

I am so behind on my blogging- it's so hard when you have a 6 week old baby! But better late than never! Here is a sweet picture of Miss Anniston with her adorable Halloween hat on! This is the only picture I have of her from Halloween. I had purchased a ladybug costume for super cheap before she born but we never even put it on! I have realized that sometimes it is just not worth upsetting her to get a cute picture! Lol. She does NOT like to have her outfits changed. Aunt Allie says it's because she doesn't like to be naked, even for just a second:)! I was here by myself that day and I didn't want to risk making her scream at the top of her lungs in order to put the outfit on, take a quick picture, and then take it right back off. So maybe we will dress up next year...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips