Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm 31!

Yesterday I celebrated my 31st birthday! This day was extra special this year because today Anniston is 7 weeks old! We had the best day together. Brandon was off work and the weather was yucky so we all stayed inside and had family time together. We had an awesome night as well- I fed Anniston at 9 pm and we slept until 2:30 in the morning! She ate and went back to sleep until about 5:45. I was so proud of her. When we got up this morning we had some fun "awake" time by ready Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas." This was the first time I have read to her and she loved it! She just stared at me with those big, beautiful eyes in such wonder as to what I was saying. It seemed she was hanging on to my every word. I think it was more about the tones of my voice that she loved.



That afternoon I worked on some scrapbook pages with my new digital scrapbook software while she napped. I was able to get 4 pages completed! I'm LOVING my new software. It is so much easier than hauling all of my supplies out, setting up, and then cleaning up. "Going digital"as I call it, is also much faster and less expensive. Tonight we all got down on the floor (Ruby included) and played on her activity mat. I took some video and pictures because she was being so good! Hopefully the worst of her gas has passed us. She is already doing so much better than she was the first few weeks after she was born. Then we all hopped up on the couch and watched the snow falling through the windows. This is Anniston's first snow! I feel so lucky to have this time to spend with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips