Monday, November 21, 2011

Momma's Shopping Again!

Ahh- can I just say how great it is to be able to shop for normal clothes again? It's so awesome to not have to shop in the maternity departments anymore! I will SO not miss that. I've still got about 10 more lbs before I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight- but that hasn't stopped me from buying some new clothes. I mean, hey, I've got to look cute for the holidays, right? I've mostly been doing a lot of internet shopping, but I have managed to make it out to my favorite store, J Crew, a couple of times.


A couple of weeks ago, Allie and I took Anniston on her first shopping outing. We hit up Saddle Creek- mainly J Crew and Gap. I was really nervous about taking Anniston out- what if she got really fussy in a store and started screaming at the top of her lungs? I was going to be so embarrassed. Luckily, I had Allie there to help me out. We had so much fun! Anniston was so good- she slept nearly the entire time. The sales people at J Crew know us- even thought it has been awhile since they've seen me! They are so nice to me and Allie- once they saw that I now have a baby they got us set up in the largest dressing room to accomodate her stroller. Allie and I had a mini fashion show in there- one of us would try on clothes while the other gave fashion advice while holding Anniston. Then we would trade off. It was so much fun- I think Anniston likes J Crew- and shopping!




I cannot WAIT for Anniston to be able to wear some of the clothes from their Crewcuts line- she is going to be so fashionable. Look how cute some of this stuff is! We are gonna be in trouble...






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips