Monday, May 20, 2013

Our Weekend



After working so hard all week long, I was so ready for some time off with my family.  It was beautiful weather this weekend, thank goodness, because all Anniston wants to do is go "outside."  She grabs my finger and pulls me toward the back door repeatedly saying "outside."

Friday evening we pushed her around in her pink car and played with some bubbles.  She loves trying to catch them.

Then she fell down and scraped up both of her knees.  They started bleeding so inside we went to get her cleaned up.  I felt so bad for her!

We hit up Target Saturday morning for our groceries and house essentials.  Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely HATE going to the grocery store?  With a passion.  So I buy all that I can at our weekly Target runs and whatever else I need that I can't get there, I make Brandon go get at Kroger.  Crazy, I know. 



Then we played outside on her playground, splashed around in her water table, and did a little swinging in her new swing.

I have no idea what she is doing here.  Being silly, I guess.  She loves being outside so much that she giggles and acts silly because she is having so much fun. 

After nap, it was hot enough that a dip in the pool was in order.  Annie was all too excited to get in her swim attire and pose for the camera:




After a yummy dinner at Mellow Mushroom and a visit from Aunt Allie, we were all exhausted from the day. 

I ended up working on Sunday so that my partner could watch the Grizzlies game (but I got an awesome deal out of the trade and got Tuesday off work.)  I still had plenty of play time with Anniston that morning before work, though. 



My mom and dad came in town to spend some time with her so that Brandon could do a few much needed things around the house.  Of course we played outside even more. 

`

Then it was time to come in and eat lunch. We have been practicing with her utensils and she is doing really well with them.

After lunch it was time for me to head to work. She played hard and had so much fun with Poppy and Kay Kay.  Now (since I swapped days) I get both today and tomorrow off work!  Today is dedicated to my gazillion errands I have and tomorrow is dedicated to spending time doing whatever Anniston wants to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips