Sunday, January 29, 2012

Instagram Photos of the Week

I'm linking up with Jenni from Story of My Life to show you my week in Instagram photos.  I just started using Instagram this week and I have to say- I LOVE it.  I love the cool effects you can do to all your photos.  And, it was so easy to snap a pic here and there with your phone!

Anniston has recently started grasping and reaching for objects.  Now I'm ready for her to start reaching for me!


 Anniston sitting in her big girl high chair.  She loves sitting up in it like a big girl:)


 Anniston's new toy bin that I ordered from Etsy came in this week.   Love how it turned out!



My new running shoes I scored for $40 at the Nike outlet and my Nike GPS watch displaying the results of the "Freeze Your Thorns Off" virtual 5K I did Sunday.  What a great week!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that toy bin! I never would have thought of such a thing. I'm going to have to look for one like that. And it's the most wonderful feeling when they start reaching for you!! You will eat it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her new toy bin! I really need to get something to keep E's toys in in the living room. Yay for new running shoes! I need some new ones so bad but I can't decide what kind to get.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips