Sunday, January 15, 2012

Milestones

This weekend we reached a couple of milestones.  For starters, Anniston started rolling over!  She had done this once before a couple of weeks ago but I think it was more luck than anything.  This weekend however, she has successfully rolled from tummy to back several times.  She is getting so much stronger during tummy time.  She can push herself up and hold her head up with so much more control.  I am one proud momma!

Secondly, Anniston started laughing!  She has the cutest little giggle and has been doing this all weekend long.  Yesterday, Aunt Allie came over to play and we tickled her, made funny faces and noises, and played peek-a-boo.  She would smile so big and then let out a little cackle.  She has been trying to talk much more too.  She let a few sounds we have never heard before.  I feel like these past few days have been filled with new development.

I'm so glad that Brandon has been here this weekend to witness them with me.  We've had so much fun hanging out together as a family.  It's been nice to have this time together since I start back to work tomorrow.

On another note, Allie and I ran twice this weekend.  Saturday was not too good.  The wind was brutal and I never got in my rhythm.  The 3 miles we ran was tough.  I was a little discouraged because I felt I had made such good progress so far.  We got back out there today and ran 4 and I felt great.  The weather was nice and I set my pace nice and slow.  I felt better after 4 miles today than the 3 miles yesterday!  I guess I was just having an off day.  I'm pumped to have started the week off right!  Tonight we are going to relax, order some takeout, and watch the Golden Globes!  Whoo hoo!





3 comments:

  1. Brody refuses to roll over. It's almost funny to watch because he will lay his head down in frustration like he is "surrendering". haha The laughing milestone is so great and to see their little personalities form.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips