Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kate Spade Party

Thursday evening Allie and I attended another Kate Spade party.  Food, drinks, and an extra 20% off everything in the store- how could we say no?  I will have to admit, the party wasn't quite as good as the one we attended back in December.  You can read all about that party here.  The store wasn't as decked out with extravagant decor and the food and drinks were minimal. It was still fun though.  Since we don't really get out much at night these days, this was a real treat for me.  Thanks to my sweet husband for staying home with Anniston.  (Although she was ready for bed by the we left so all he really had to do was put her in her crib.)

I had not planned on buying anything but when I saw this bag it was love at first site.  How cool looking is this? I love that it's a crossbody (hands free people!!!), I love that it has a chain strap to dress it up a little, and I love the "cork" look to dress it down a little.  I mean, this bag will go with anything and everything!  At least that's what I told Brandon when he asked what I bought.  He did not agree- I got an eye roll instead.



I don't even think this collection is out yet.  The sales lady told us this had just arrived and they were only putting it out for the party.  Score!

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips