Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl

Anniston and I have had the best two days!  We have played together, napped together, and even watched  So You Think You Can Dance together.  I told her she needs to get a head start on watching what good technique is (kidding- sort of:)

I had to take Ruby to the vet this morning for her annual shots and let me tell you- it was challenging trying to make it in and out with a 7 month old and a 75 lb dog.  Everyone did great though!  Last night we went to dinner with Brandon's family- Mimi, Nana, Aunt Tara, and cousins Neely and Mary Beth.  It was a nice change of scenery for us since we had pretty much been at home most of the day.  Here is a pic I snapped with my phone:




I came into Anniston's nursery yesterday morning to find her doing this:


The smiling is normal (and I love it) but the standing is not.  She didn't last long- her little legs gave out but I was definitely surprised to find her like that!  Isn't this just the sweetest face you've ever seen?  I have the sweetest baby girl in the world.  I love her so much!



1 comment:

  1. That 3rd picture is gorgeous! What actions did you use? Good job!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips