Monday, May 21, 2012

This Weekend We:


This weekend we:

***Went to the Memphis Zoo for the first time with Anniston!  We tried to plan to go see things that we thought she would enjoy but she had the most fun watching all the other kids run around!  Either way, it was a successful and fun trip!
***Please ignore her blotchy and swollen left eye in these pics- she developed some sort of reaction on her face as soon as we got there.  I don't know if it was from the sunscreen or what but it was gone in an hour or so.  Also ignore any snotty nose pics from this weekend- she has a cold:)



Passed out from too much zoo fun!

***Went to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Midtown!
If you ever come to Memphis and love Mexican, you have to try Molly's La Casita in Midtown. Great non-greasy Mexican at its best!   It was nice to sit down in air condition and rest our feet after walking all over the zoo that morning.


***Had fun all piling in our bed (Ruby included) for an awesome nap.  We also watched some really big soccer game going on in Munich.  I don't know the actual title of the game, but Brandon was really into it and said it was a big deal.  Whatever.  Although Anniston does like to watch soccer with Daddy.

***Had some fun pool time Saturday and Sunday afternoon!  Saturday we put A in her baby pool again.  I think she had even more fun this time around.  She would rock back and forth and throw her hands up in the air.  She LOVES her floating alphabets and is not scared of the water whatsoever.  Sunday we went over to Aunt Allie's for some time in the "big" pool.  She did great for her first time.  She laid back in her swim ring chewing on her alphabets like she didn't have a care in the world!  She got a little fussy after awhile, but I think it was because she was really tired.






Note:  I would like to mention that beloved Tory Burch sunglasses have gone missing.  Most likely, they are at the Memphis zoo.  I was upset for maybe 10 minutes, then realized that was just an excuse to get a new pair!  Ha!

We had a great weekend and I had so much fun hanging out with my baby.  She is at such a fun age right now and I love every second with her!  It is so nice to have my husband home more and to spend the weekend afternoons lounging around and being lazy (even if I am subjected to soccer games!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics of Anniston in the pool, so cute! She is definitely a little water baby! We are taking Gracie to the zoo this weekend {I think} for the first time. I hope she loves it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips