Monday, December 12, 2011

A Great Weekend

This past weekend was really great.  Brandon had the day off on Friday so I went to Pavo Salon to redeem my gift card that he had gotten me for my birthday.  I decided to get a deep tissue massage- and boy, did I need it. I'm actually a little sore from it!  They use aromatherapy during the massage and the entire experience was simply euphoric! Anniston was a little angel Friday afternoon.  She sat for the longest time in her bouncy seat watching Brandon bike on his stationary bike and watching me wrap Christmas presents.  After about 3 presents I just couldn't wrap anymore- I wanted to play with her so badly!  She was being so good.  Funny how I get frustrated when she's fussy and I can't get anything done but once she is actually good I can't stand not playing with her- nevermind how much stuff I have to do!  Friday night we took her to meet Mom and Dad so Brandon and I could have a nice dinner and a much needed full night of sleep.  I lasted until about 9:15- I was so tired!  I slept like a log.

I spent Saturday finishing up my wrapping, washing clothes, and doing a little cleaning. I started not feeling great Saturday afternoon- motion sickness, something I ate? I have no idea.  On Saturday night, we headed to Jackson for the Hopper Christmas get-together.  Anniston was so good and I hate I didn't really get to enjoy it because I was feeling so bad.  She got lots of great toys that we have already been playing with.

On Sunday Brandon and I lounged around the house that morning, playing with Anniston.  She is such a great mood in the mornings and it's so fun to sit and play and talk with her.  Sunday afternoon Allie and I went to see "New Year's Eve."  It was really cute and better than I expected it to be.  Brandon was such a good Daddy to watch Anniston for a few hours while I got out of the house.

I can't believe we only have 2 weeks before Christmas!  Whoo hoo!  Happy Monday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips