Friday, December 9, 2011

Kate Spade Party!


Thursday night mom came in town to watch Anniston while Allie and I attended the Kate Spade party out at Saddle Creek.  I knew this was going to be fun- but it turned out to be a blast!  The window to the store was decorated in true Kate Spade style with a little holiday sparkle.  


There were so many people there- all enjoying a glass of champagne, fancy appetizers, and a 20% off discount on anything in the store.  Allie and I jumped right in to join them all.  I wasn't really planning on buying a lot- my main goal was to get a small wallet that I could carry in some of my smaller crossbody purses.  I did end up getting one- and found a few more things along the way:)

 Here is a picture of my colorful boxes with all my goodies inside!  Merry Christmas to ME!  Love the way that Kate Spade packages your purchases.  It makes it so fun!

 Here is my fabulous wallet that I bought. I love that it is super slim so it will not take up a lot of room in my purse.
 I could not resist this purse.  I'm picky about my crossbody purses so it's hard to find ones that I like.   I have been loving carrying these type purses now that I have Anniston so I can be hands free!  I love this gray color and best of all- it fits my iPad!
This last purchase was totally not necessary- but you need those types of purchases every once in awhile.  It's a spade sparkle ring.  I tried it on and knew I had to get it!  It's so dainty and fun and wasn't all that expensive.

Over all we had such a fantastic time.  I can't wait until Anniston gets old enough to enjoy shopping with me.  Brandon will be in big trouble!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips