Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



(1)  Baby Einstein DVDs.  Anniston got several of these for Christmas and we tried one out yesterday.  Success!  She LOVES them.  She especially loves it when you sing along with it.



(2) Brandon and I are going to have a "stay-cation" here in Memphis Friday night.  We are going on a real date and then we are going to stay at the River Inn down in Harbor Town.  Mom & Dad are staying at our house to watch Anniston and Ruby.  I can't wait- it's going to be so much fun to stay away from the house for a night!


(3) I'm going to use my gift card to Pavo Salon tomorrow for a deep tissue massage.  Yay!

(4) Smocked Auctions on Facebook!  I have recently started getting into these smocked stores on Facebook and actually bidding on a few things.  I won the cutest tulip bubble last night (score!) at a great price.  You just have to plan ahead of time what you want to bid on and be quick once the auction starts.  




1 comment:

  1. That will be so nice to have a little getaway. Hope you guys have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips