Friday, December 23, 2011

Long Lost Sorority Sisters

This week has been pretty awesome because I got to see two of my favorite Zeta sisters that I haven't seen in awhile.  It's so hard to stay in touch once everyone starts getting married, having children, and moving to different cities.  On Tuesday night my "lil sis" Jamie, her husband, and her adorable little boy, Jagger, came to visit.  It's been almost two and a half years since I've last seen her!  They were in town visiting family and I'm so glad they gave us a call. We had such a great time catching up.  Here's a pic of me, Anniston, Jamie, and Jagger:


As if that wasn't fun enough, on Wednesday night Mary (my best friend, sorority sister, old roommate) drove into town to visit.  I last saw her at my baby shower before Anniston was born, so it hasn't been quite as long since I've seen her.  Even so, we still don't get to see each other as often as we would like.  We had so much fun hanging out and playing with Anniston.  We ordered dinner, had a glass of wine, and caught up with each other.  It was just like old times. Here is a picture of us:



I'm SO glad I got to see both of them and they got to meet Anniston. It is sometimes so hard to keep up with each other but we all vowed to do a better job!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips