Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I thought I would take this idea from my friend Sarah over at MoskeMonkeyBusiness and do a "What I'm Loving Wednesday." I always love reading hers so I thought I'd try my own!

I am loving my new Tory Burch sunglasses that I bought this week- I used my Macy's Friends and Family Discount and got 25% offI'm loving that I am officially DONE with my Christmas shopping! Now I just have to wrap them all...
I am loving this kid's Christmas list that I found on Pinterest. I'm so excited to try this out when Anniston gets old enough!


I am loving toasted cheese ravioli right now. The ones from Target are the best. They are quick, easy, and best of all, I can eat them with one hand while holding Anniston:)



I am loving Anniston's Elf on the Shelf that her Aunt Allie got her as an early Christmas present. She doesn't understand the concept yet but we've read the book several times already. There are so many great "Elf on the Shelf" ideas on Pinterest- I cannot wait to try them all when she gets older!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips