Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge- Day 4



Day 4: Stranger

For today's photo I thought I would post some pictures of Anniston on the day she was born.  At the time she was born, she was like a stranger to me.  We didn't really know each other- aside from the fact that she had been growing in my belly for the past 9 months. Even though we had never met before this day, I instantly loved her more than anything.  The first time I held her in my arms all aspects of selfishness disappeared.  I had my first real experience of unconditional love.  But we had to get to know one another.  It took a little bit of time for me to learn what her different cries meant- if she was hungry, needed a diaper change, etc.  Now, at almost 4 months old, I know she recognizes me.  She smiles at me all the time.  Her eyes follow me in and out of a room and she knows that I'm her Mommy and I will do anything for her.  We are no longer strangers- we are mother and daughter.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips