Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge

Ok- so I'm definitely not a photographer but I saw this challenge on Fat Mum Slim's blog and thought it looked cool.  It might be kind of fun to post some random and creative pictures that I wouldn't normally take and have them to look back on over the years.  So, I'm going to try to do my best to keep up!  I am a day late so I'm going to do days 1 & 2 together.  I might have to post some days together a few times because some days there is just no time to blog- work and Anniston keep me pretty busy these days!  



Day 1:  Your view today
Because of HIPPA laws (aka privacy issues) I'm not able to post any pictures of my workstation inside the pharmacy.  But here is my view when I look out into the store!  We will soon be getting a top of the line BRAND NEW store soon.  It's going to be a "Kroger Marketplace."  I've heard that it's going to be two stories.  I cannot wait!





Day 2:  Words
I saw this on Pinterest and had to repin it.  It is so sweet and expresses exactly how I feel about my little girl:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips